Macros per serve
- 400g Cooked Tiger Prawns
- 2 Mangos, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 Avocados, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 Limes, plus lime wedges to serve
- 1/3 Cup Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 Long Red Chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Butter or Iceberg Lettuce, leaves separated
- Peel, devein and roughly chop half the prawns. Place in a bowl with mango and avocado.
- Grate the zest of half a lime, then juice both limes. Place the lime zest and juice in a small bowl with the coriander, chilli, honey and oil. Whisk to combine and season well. Pour over prawn mixture and toss to combine.
- Divide lettuce among plates, fill with the salad and serve with the remaining prawns and lime.
Discover more recipes on MyVision
MyVision provides members with hundreds of recipes which are easy to prepare and are suitable for the entire family.
Join us today and you'll have access to more great recipes like this.