Macros per serve
- 15g Quick Oats
- 15g Traditional Rolled Oats
- 50ml No Fat Milk
- 2g Honey
- 150ml Water
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Combine the milk and water in small saucepan.
- As soon as the liquid comes to a gentle simmer, add both kinds of oats and lower the heat to medium.
- Cook the oats at a steady simmer, stirring frequently and lowering the heat as necessary to maintain the simmer. After about 20 minutes at the simmer, the rolled oats will have turned a bit mushy, while the steel-cut oats will be just tender and pop when you bite them.
- Add honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon and serve straight away.
Discover more recipes on MyVision
MyVision provides members with hundreds of recipes which are easy to prepare and are suitable for the entire family.
Join us today and you'll have access to more great recipes like this.