Macros per serve
- 50g Avocado
- 30g Capsicum
- 300g Chicken Breast Meat
- 1 Red Hot Chilli Pepper
- 40g Coriander
- 50g Haloumi Cheese
- 250g Cos or Romaine Lettuce
- 60g Portuguese Marinade
- 40g Peppermint
- 0.5 Tsp Olive Oil
- 30g Snow Peas
- 100g Cherry Tomatoes
- 3mL Balsamic Vinegar
- Chop all the salad ingredients and add to a large bowl.
- Spread marinade over chicken breast and cook in a large frying pan.
- Dice haloumi cheese into chunks and add to salad. Once chicken cooked add this to the salad.
- Drizzle the salad with olive oil and balsamic glaze. Toss the salad and then serve.
Discover more recipes on MyVision
MyVision provides members with hundreds of recipes which are easy to prepare and are suitable for the entire family.
Join us today and you'll have access to more great recipes like this.