- 80g Shallots
- 10g Garlic
- 20g Ginger
- 20g Lemongrass
- 2 x Birdseye Chillis
- 5 x Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 1/2 Bunch Fresh Coriander
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 600g Chicken Breast (Chopped)
- 150g Broccooli
- 150g Carrot
- 150g Capsicum
- 1 Tsp Fish Sauce
- 2 Tsp Queens No Sugar Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Lime (juice Only)
- 200g Lite Coconut Milk (Pandaroo)
- 200g Liquid Chicken Stock
- Basmati White Race
- To make curry paste – add all ingredients to food processor and process. Stir in paprika and cumin.
- Spray oil to a wok/pot and add paste. Fry for a few mins until smell is strong.
- Add chopped chicken and stir in paste.
- Add all chopped veggies and stir in to coat.
- Add fish sauce, maple syrup and lime juice – stir in.
- Add coconut milk and stock, make sure well stores through.
- Simmer until veggies softened.
- Serve with rice*
*For these macros, 100g Riviana Basmati white rice (measured cooked) used.
Get inspired by our latest recipes
Lemongrass Ginger Patties
Slow Cooked Chicken Cacciatore
Portuguese Chicken & Haloumi Salad
Chocolate Fudge Bites
Strawberry Macadamia Sultana Bran
Discover more recipes on MyVision
MyVision provides members with hundreds of recipes which are easy to prepare and are suitable for the entire family.
Join us today and you'll have access to more great recipes like this.