- 30g Broccoli
- 50g Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 2 Whole Eggs (medium)
- 30g Mushrooms
- 2.5g Canola Oil Cooking Spray
- 30g Baby Spinach
- 30g Tomatoes
1. Use cooking spray and saute vegetables until soft. Add parsley.
2. Drain excess water.
3. Whisk eggs, water, salt and pepper in a bowl.
4. Return vegetables to pan and pour in egg mixture. Cook for 3 minutes or until omelette has set.
5. Top omelette with cream cheese and fold in half.
Get inspired by our latest recipes
Air Fried Apple & Crumble
Oat & Nut Slice
Broccoli Salad with Ranch Dressing
Roasted Air Fryer Bananas
Discover more recipes on MyVision
MyVision provides members with hundreds of recipes which are easy to prepare and are suitable for the entire family.
Join us today and you'll have access to more great recipes like this.