- Identify your purpose, needs/wants, and understand what do you really want?
- How connected are you to this goal? Make sure you are attached to this goal and the results it will bring. Ask yourself how you will feel if you do not achieve this goal? Ask yourself if this goal is achievable and realistic but also stretches and challenges you. Visualise that goal and how you will feel achieving it.
- Set up the framework, with a timeline, accountability and support for your goal. Create the pressure to achieve the goal within a particular time frame and to help with reducing procrastination. You can be kept accountable by yourself or outside help. This is where your trainer becomes so important, they are here to help, care and provide the extra knowledge and push towards your goals. This is why your regular 9-week goals sessions with your Trainer are so important, to make sure you are set up for success.
- Define SMART goals. S= SPECIFIC, make your goals specific and narrow for more effective planning. M= MEASURABLE, define what evidence will prove you’re making progress and re-evaluate when necessary. A= ATTAINABLE, make sure you can reasonably accomplish your goal within a certain time frame. R= RELEVANT, your goals should align with your values and long-term objectives. T= TIME BASED, set a realistic, ambitious end date for task prioritisation and motivation.
- Seek Clarity. The reality is so many of us set out to conquer impossible mountainous goals leaving us vulnerable to unnecessary distractions and detours which in many cases lead to failure and disappointment proving to be more demotivating than motivating. Be clear with where you are now and where you would like to be and the roadmap towards those goals will almost reveal itself to you! Making micro progressions in the trajectory of your main goal will be the pinnacle of your success proving to be most motivating and rewarding part of the journey.
Are you our next success story?
Enjoy a two week FREE experience pass, when you book a free consultation today.