The health benefits of boxing are many and varied. Read on below to find out just how beneficial boxing is to your health and fitness.
- Boxing helps strengthen your core, it requires your body to do a lot of rotational movements and your core muscles allow you to hit harder without losing balance.
- You can easily burn 500 calories per session. Not only can you burn a lot of calories per session but also for hours after.
- Improves your heart by working out your heart and lungs. More blood is provided to those vital organs. This will boost your cardiovascular health and strengthen your heart.
- It is one of the best ways to get in shape and produces visible results quicker than most exercises.
- Boxing is a great way to release stress, has a positive effect on not only your body but mind as well. You will feel a lot calmer after your session.
- Because of its high intensity it is a good exercise to burn stubborn fat.
- It improves your confidence in defending yourself. Once you learn the technique you have the ability to defend and protect yourself and those you love.
- People feel more energised at work and more productive. Great for team building and a good way for a work team to strengthen their bond, and it is more fun in a group.
- It is low impact on your joints so it is really good for people who want to burn calories but struggle to run on the treadmill.
- Boxing helps you tone muscles in your body, it's good for coordination, moving a lot of your body parts at the same time requires good connection between body and mind.
- Improves confidence and self-esteem, mastering the techniques in boxing will make the people participating feel really good. The better your technique the harder and more powerful your punch will be. That sound you hear when you hit the pads and land a strong and fast punch is very fulfilling.
*Disclaimer: Individual results vary based on agreed goals. Click here for details.