Here are 5 reasons why you should include some weight training in your week:
1. Weight Training is the most effective way to burn fat! That's right, weight training causes a type of metabolic stress on the body that burns calories for up 48 hours after a session increasing your ability to burn fat!
2. Weight Training is essential for healthy strong bones and preventing Osteoporosis. Putting the body under the light stress of added weights to resist against can encourage the production of bone building cells
3. Weight Training can boost your performance in other activities like running and spinning - making your work outs more effective and helping to prevent injury
4. Weight Training for women can add shape and tone to your body but is very unlikely to make you "bulk up". Women don't have enough testosterone to get bulky but some added strength work can help you build a few more curves… who doesn't want a perky butt?
5. Weight Training can improve your posture, your sleep patterns and your mood.
*Disclaimer: Individual results vary based on agreed goals. Click here for details.