Here at Vision Randwick, like you, we are just as eager to get back into the Studio! As of Saturday 13th June 2020 our Studio will reopen, with COVID Safe practices being implemented.
Whilst we wait to reopen, Outdoor One-on-One and Group Training (limited to 10 people) is still available as well as online Training.
Your health and well-being has never been more important to us and this is why we have introduced new Client guidelines in Studio to ensure both our Clients and Trainers stay healthy and well.
When we re-open, we know that it will not be the same and a few things will have changed.
Our Studios have a number of procedures in place to ensure our environments are clean and safe for both Clients and Trainers.
- Equipment is being separated, where possible, to ensure that the 1.5 m social distance guideline is implemented.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Studio for Clients and Trainers to access.
- Where possible, sanitizing wipes are also being made available through the Studio for Clients and Trainer to access.
- Equipment is cleaned between each and every Client.
- Detailed cleaning schedules have been implemented.
The health and well-being of our Clients and Trainers remains our top priority.
For everyone to have a clean and safe environment, we will need your help! Below are a few guidelines we ask you to follow when returning to the Studio.
- Clients and Trainers must be 1.5 m apart at all times.
- Clients who are unwell, or have been in contact with anyone who has experienced flu like symptoms, please do not come into the Studio.
- Everyone entering the Studio must wash their hands upon entry and exit of the Studio.
- Clients with respiratory illness, autoimmune diseases or are high risk are asked to please not return to the Studio, but continue with Online Personal Training
If you have any questions regarding our COVID Safe Studio, please dont hesitate to contact us
*Disclaimer: Individual results vary based on agreed goals. Click here for details.