Skip to main content

Top 5 Tips to assure that you achieve your results!

At Vision Personal Training, we guarantee results. Let our experts show you our five top tips to assure that you achieve your results.
Weight Loss Articles
Weight Loss Articles

By Alessandro Clarke at Stanmore

Top 5 Tips to assure that you achieve your results!

#1: Don't just listen to your Trainer, follow through. Sometimes your Personal Trainer may sound like a broken record (e.g. track your food; track your exercise, etc.) But believe it or not, the advice they're giving you isn't to inconvenience you (although it may feel that way); the advice is given with the intention to help, not hurt. Next time your trainer suggests you increase the intensity of your morning walk, give a whirl, and watch what happens.

#2: Write your goals down, and look at them every day. Life is a demanding beast that can consume a lot of your time, and lead you off your path to success. It's unavoidable. Throughout your 9 week program, things WILL come up, you WILL be tired, and you WILL have late nights, so will everyone else. What is important is that you don't lose sight of why you started! Keep reminding yourself of your goals, and how you will FEEL when you achieve them, and nothing will be able to stop you from achieving your goal.

#3: Remember OAR. Ownership, accountability and responsibility. These 3 words are essential for your success. Take ownership for your wins, and your losses. Keep yourself accountable. The average client will only spend 1.2% of their week in a 1 on 1 session with their Trainer, which leaves a remaining 98.8% of your week where you'll have to fend for yourself. Take responsibility. Prepare your meals the night before, track your food first thing in the morning, and commit to the group classes. You are responsible for you own success, are you doing everything you can to guarantee the win?

#4: Remember why you started. Often it can seem like we're making very slow progress, or even feel like we're making no progress at all. Don't get overwhelmed! Keep your head down; remember your "why" and what made you start. The results will come; use what's behind you to drive you forward!

#5: Trust the system. Why? Because the system works. Nothing at Vision Personal Training is based off myths, or what the latest Instagram trend is. Everything we do is based off cold hard science, and we created this system because it has proof that it works. Trust the system, and thank us later.



*Disclaimer: Individual results vary based on agreed goals. Click here for details.

Are you our next success story?

Enjoy a two week FREE experience pass, when you book a free consultation today.

Icon FacebookIcon Linkedin