In this article, we discuss the best activities for your well-deserved rest day.
- Plan Your Nutrition. This is the most important part of your week, you need to spend time on it to achieve great results, so having 1 day of planning is a great way to spend your rest day and your future self will thank you for it.
- Go For A Walk. Some people may think a rest day is a day to do absolutely nothing. You should be doing some form of moving just not as intense as the rest of your week. Going for a walk is a great way to get the blood flowing, this is not only good for your recovery but also your mental health.
- Stretch At Home. Stretching at home gets rid of the build up of lactic acid that your body has built up over the last few days and allows the body to have better range of motion.
- Get A Massage. Allows you to relax and get work done on the areas that are sore promoting blood flow to get rid of any build up in lactic acid.
- Get A Sauna. As it opens up your blood vessels this allows the body to relax. Your body then can get more oxygen to the sore muscles to help them recover.