Goal setting is an integral part for anyone serious in having a sense of achievement & accomplishment.
- Goals set your sail in a direction with a destination.
- Goals increase self-confidence, set desire and build your energy like no other.
- Goals reflect the type of person you are, as well as the person you are becoming.
"For things to change, you have to change. For things to get better, you have to get better. For things to improve, you have to improve. When you grow, everything in your life grows with you." Jim Rohn
How to Start
Step 1: Start with a self-analysis of yourself. Write down, your current circumstances, who you are, who you circle of influences are, what you are your interests, what makes you smile? Where you see yourself in the present moment?
Step 2: Now, you know where you stand, you can now decide whether to stay or improve on what you have started. Using categories under, Health, Family, Finances, Relationships, Career. Rate yourself honestly on how you perceive your current lifestyle.
Step3: This is the fun part, setting a sail, setting your direction for who you want to become, what you want to do, who you want to be surrounded by.
Some tips to help you set sail and get off the ground running
- Have short term goals. Start small, while you are figuring out your hopes and dreams start with small daily focus' Increasing productivity by adding one new positive habit each week/month. Eg read a best seller in the field of your interest. Write them down, say them allowed, Communicate your goals to people you trust. Goals are best thought about meticulously then shared with others.
- Have a plan. Once you have established a list of aspirations, things you want, things you want to do, pick one of your ideas and plan exactly how you will reach that target. Write this all down
- Take action, Most significant step is to do the work, whatever it takes. In order to move on to a substantially larger goal you must first increase your confidence from achieving all your smaller targets. Little steps make big blocks.
The experience of setting goals and achieving them will be the best way to start yourself up now for yourself and those around you. Looking forward to hearing about your achievements.
*Disclaimer: Individual results vary based on agreed goals. Click here for details.