When deciding to invest in a personal trainer, you want to be sure you're selecting a "good" personal trainer? But what does a good personal trainer look like? Here at Vision, we know just how important your personal trainer is in helping you achieve your health and fitness goals. When selecting your personal trainer, here are some things to look out for.
- Qualifications: Look for a trainer who has the appropriate certifications and qualifications. You can be confident in knowing all of our personal trainers are qualified with their Cert 3 & 4 in Fitness, as a minimum. All Vision personal trainers have access to additional learning and development through our Level Up academy which further progresses their knowledge and skills in areas such as: Advanced Lifting and Advanced Nutrition, to name a few.
- Experience: A trainer who has been working in the industry for several years will have more experience and knowledge to help you reach your goals.
- Specialisation: If you have specific fitness goals or health concerns, look for a trainer who specialises in those areas. For example, if you have a chronic health condition, you may want to find a trainer with experience working with clients with similar conditions. Here at Vision, your current condition and health are all taken into consideration when creating your personalised program.
- Personality: It's important to find a trainer whose personality and training style aligns with your own. You'll be spending a lot of time with your trainer, so you want to feel comfortable with them. You can be confident in knowing we will pair you with a trainer, we're sure you'll get along with.
- Communication: A good trainer will listen to your goals, concerns and communicate clearly about what you can expect from their training program.
- Availability: Make sure your trainer's availability matches your schedule.
- Reviews: Look for reviews or testimonials from previous clients. This can give you an idea of the trainer's effectiveness and professionalism. You can read more about Vision Personal Training Ivanhoe here.
Before assigning you with a Personal Trainer, at Vision PT Ivanhoe, you can be confident in knowing we take all these factors into account to ensure you have the best experience and achieve your desired results!