Are you ready to embark on the incredible journey of motherhood? It's time to start preparing your body for this amazing experience, and exercise is your secret weapon. Exercise plays a vital role in helping women get ready for pregnancy, and we're here to tell you why.
- Maintain a Healthy Weight Gain. During pregnancy, it's essential to maintain a healthy weight. Our expert advice suggests that 30 minutes or more of moderate exercise a day on most, if not all, days of the week is ideal. By exercising, you can prepare your body for the beautiful changes it will undergo.
- Prepare for an Easier Labor. We all want a smooth labour experience, right? Regular exercise during pregnancy has shown to reduce labour time by up to one third! Imagine the joy of welcoming your bundle of joy sooner. In fact, 65% of women who exercised during pregnancy delivered their babies in four hours or less. Let exercise empower you for the most incredible moment of your life.
- Say Goodbye to Back Pain. Pregnancy can sometimes bring discomfort, especially in the back. But fear not! Targeted exercises that strengthen your core and pelvic floor muscles can be a game-changer. By supporting your back as your uterus grows, you can bid farewell to back pain and embrace the joy of pregnancy.
- Boost Your Mood, Fight Depression. We understand that pregnancy can be an emotional rollercoaster. Exercise acts as a natural mood booster, preventing prenatal and postnatal depression. Just 30 minutes a day, five days a week can significantly lower the risk of postnatal depression. It's even been proven to be as effective as some anti-depressant medications in alleviating mid to moderate depression. Embrace the power of exercise for your mental well-being.
- Enhance Circulation, Reduce Discomfort. Exercise improves circulation, reducing fluid retention, varicose veins, bloating, and swelling. Say goodbye to those uncomfortable pregnancy symptoms and hello to a more comfortable journey.
- Exercise can boost fertility by improving the body's insulin sensitivity, reducing the risk of conditions like polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) that can affect fertility. Exercise also helps regulate the menstrual cycle, increasing the likelihood of regular ovulation and optimal fertility.
Is it safe to exercise during pregnancy? Absolutely! At Vision, we firmly believe that what's good for the mom is good for the baby. Our team of professionals has helped countless women prepare their bodies for pregnancy, navigate a healthy pregnancy, and reclaim their pre-pregnancy physique. We're here to guide you every step of the way.
Are you ready to embrace the benefits of exercise in preparing for pregnancy? Reach out to us at Vision for more information. Let's embark on this incredible journey together!