Only 8% of New Year's Resolutions are achieved! Can you believe that? Follow this short guide and you're assured to make sure your resolutions stick!
1) Reflect on the past year - What did I set out to achieve? What are some of my patterns? What behaviours are helping or harming me?
2) As you set your goals - allow them to be big long term goals, but ensure the changes are small day to day changes e.g. lose 10kgs (big goal) by packing my lunch daily
3) Write them down and make them visual by adding picture or making a poster - this will help you remember them and ensure you have absolute clarity
4) Tell your friends and family about them - this will help keep you accountable and give you a sense of obligation to not let your friends down.
5) Review often and if you fall off track, get back on quickly - Rome wasn't built in a day!
Most of all, take care and enjoy this time of year - it's not what you eat between Christmas and New Year's that makes the difference, it's between New Years and Christmas that matters!
*Disclaimer: Individual results vary based on agreed goals. Click here for details.