Kids spend heaps of time at school or on the way to/from school so it's majorly important to be organised!
- Prepare the night before; Pack a healthy lunch box with fruit, vegetable sticks and a sandwich.
- Have something ready at home; Instead of going to the fridge or pantry and looking for something, you have something ready to eat as soon as you get home.
- Instead of jumping on the couch watching TV or iPad go for a walk around the block with mum and dad.
- Do as many events as you can at the next athletics and swimming carnival.
- Have breakfast - It will give you a lot of energy to play at recess and lunch time.
- Drink enough water-up to 8 glasses a day.
We know healthy habits start when we're kids. Let's get them off to a good start!
*Disclaimer: Individual results vary based on agreed goals. Click here for details.