Explore our articles
Building our knowledge on how to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle is so important. New ideas, or simply a refresher, our industry leading Personal Trainers are a wealth of knowledge on all aspects of nutrition, training weight loss and overall wellbeing.
Learn how to lose the weight and keep it off for life, and why you need a plan for both!
Health & Nutrition
Everything from understanding your macronutrients through to the importance of rest and recovery on your journey.
Fitness & Training
Learn about weight training and it’s benefits or even tips and tricks for your first running event.
- Fitness and Training
MY STORYWollongongMy name is Rachel Macedo, I am a mother of 3, wife and owner of 2 businesses. Before joining Vision Personal Training 3 years ago I always thought I was a healthy eater who trained regularly 3 times a week at another gym. Oh boy! was I wrong ... So then began my journey at Vision Personal Training.
- Weight Loss
How to exercise without even realising itSt IvesIt can be easy to forget about exercise when you walk out of the studio after another great session. But the reality is, your exercise regime should not live solely within the studio walls. Exercising should be an integral part of your daily life.
- Weight Loss
The Road to SuccessBrookvaleThe Road to Success No matter where you are on your road to health and fitness it is important to have direction. Here at Vision Personal Training we call this direction your goal. Having a goal gives purpose to what you do and helps you feel motivated to constantly be the best version of yourself. However, as we travel down this road we can encounter all kinds of diversions, road blocks and red lights slowing your journey down. Being a member of a Vision Personal Training studio and seeing your trainer regularly is one of the best ways to keep you on track but what else can you do to accelerate your success? Here are some tips to help you stay on track with the goals you have set for yourself.
- Health and Nutrition
Why you need H2OSouthportRegular ingestion of fluids is essential for the human body to function. The average sedentary adult should aim to consume two or more litres of water per day. Roughly 80% of the fluids the body needs to consume come from liquids ingested, whilst the other 15-20% of fluids comes from the foods that we eat. Alternatively, throughout the day the body loses fluids as a result of bodily functions such as sweating, breathing and urination. It is important for us to replace fluids lost throughout the day by consuming external fluid sources to keep internal body processes performing at an optimum level and not to disturb the balance maintained inside the body.
- Weight Loss
Why am I not losing Weight - ExerciseBalgowlahExercising is a simple concept that we thoroughly overly complicate. The Fat blaster 2000, abrocker's, vibrating fat burners, running, swimming, walking, cycling, HITT training, crossfit, weighted exercise, body weight exercises, animal flow, Pilates, yoga, hot yoga….
Experience the Vision difference
Enjoy a FREE initial consultation, when you book today.